This Privacy Notice refers to the International Sports Tax Association, a company limited by guarantee and registered as the International Sports Tax Association Limited in England and Wales under company number 14542422. It explains how the International Sports Tax Association (ISTA) collects, uses, and protects your personal information. By using our website or services, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this notice.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you register as a member, subscribe to our newsletter, or use our website. This may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and professional information such as your areas of expertise and professional qualifications.
We may also collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and browsing behaviour.
In order to administer your membership and provide you with your member benefits, we need to process the following personal data about you:
- Personal information including first and last name and photograph or likeness.
- Contact information including current professional address, primary email address, billing address and primary phone number.
- Information obtained through our correspondence with you about your membership or products or services you have purchased from us.
- Financial data including bank account and payment card details.
- Usage data including information about how you use our website, the products and services we offer.
- Transaction data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Other information about your professional activities.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, including processing your membership application and communicating with you about ISTA and its activities. We may also use your information to send you newsletters or other marketing materials, unless you opt out of receiving these communications.
We may share your personal information with our trusted partners and service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as the IT team that monitor and update our website. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of others.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
ISTA is committed to keeping personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information, and to request that we delete it. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
ISTA make use of Cookie technology and therefore we capture data using Cookies to your device when you access and use the website.
When you first visit you will be asked to consent to any non-essential cookies this at the time. Cookies do not affect your privacy and security since a cookie cannot read data off your system or read cookie files created by other sites.
- distinguish our users from one another;
- collect standard Internet log information; and
- to collect visitor behaviour information.
- The information is used to track user interactions with the website and allows us to provide you with a good experience when you access the website, helps us to improve our website, and allows us to compile statistical reports on website visitors and website activity.
ISTA makes use of Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details about your behaviour patterns. This allows us to find out the number of visitors we have to each part of the site so we can improve it as needed. This information is anonymised therefore you cannot be identified as an individual. We do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Should we wish to collect your personal information through our website, we will clearly state this and explain what we will use your data for.
Links to Other Websites
This privacy statement does not cover the links to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated Privacy Notice on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com